Our Social Media Code of Conduct
Last Revised June 7, 2021
Newport Beach Arts Foundation (“the Foundation”) encourages engagement and open discussion on our various social media sites. We look forward to interacting with you on these platforms. Our official Social Media Site is: facebook.com/Newport-Beach-Arts-Foundation-317930368379908.
We want our social media communities to be a fun place to interact with other fans, share stories, and promote activities and events that are happening at the Foundation. Your participation indicates that you agree to the purpose of this community and will follow our guidelines. The Foundation does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or claims made here, nor endorses any opinions expressed within this section.
Our Simple Guidelines:
Your Rights and Responsibilities
• Keep all comments clean and do not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the privacy of others.
• Do not aggregate, copy, duplicate, publish, or make available content to third parties without permission.
• Do not use the Social Media Sites for commercial purposes or to solicit products, services or fundraising activities, or harvest emails or contact information from others.
• Do not violate the law or encourage illegal activities.
• Do not impersonate any other person or misrepresent who you are or your affiliation.
• Respect our intellectual property and those of our partners. Do not upload or download content protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws unless you own the content or have permission from the owner.
• You are solely responsible for any liability, loss or damage that results from content submitted by you or through your account.
• You recognize that all online submissions may be viewed by the public.
By submitting content to our Social Media Sites, you represent and covenant that your submission is true, your own original work, and does not infringe another’s rights, or that you have any needed licenses, permissions or releases from any third parties.
By submitting content to our Social Media Sites, you grant the Foundation a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use the content you submit in any manner.
Provide feedback or ask questions anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The opinions and views expressed by individuals posting on the Foundation Social Media Sites are not necessarily those of the Foundation, its officers, employees, affiliates, medical staff or members of its board of directors.
The Foundation may not actively monitor or edit content submitted by users, but we reserve the right to remove any in appropriate, disruptive, profane or offensive comments or pictures or any other material or to response to posts in our sole discretion.
Newport Beach Arts Foundation
P.O. Box 11325
Newport Beach, CA 92658
If you have questions, comments or concerns, please e-mail us at email@example.com.